What is a Responsive website?
A responsive wesbite is the term given to websites that detect the browser width of the device, and adapt accordingly to provide an optimal viewing experience
A responsive website will rearrange elements on the page, so that:
- all content is viewable without having to zoom or scroll sideways
- links and buttons are given more space so that you can tap them with your finger
- the menu navigation can also be condensed into collapsible menus so they’re out of the way until you need them.
Why you need a responsive website?
- Three out of four people use their mobile devices for internet browsing every day.
- It makes your website accessible from any device.
- It saves time and money.
- It makes your site user friendly.
- Helps with branding accross all devices.
- Maximizes Search Engine Optimisation.
We can design your website to work on all devices,
from mobile phones and tablets to desktops and large screens.
What does a Responsive website look like?
Visit any of the following websites on your desktop, tablet and mobile phone.