The goal of a business blog should be to publish articles that are not promotional but instead share industry expertise, much in the way a column or an article in an industry magazine would.
A well-constructed blog post should include several key components:
- An Attention-Grabbing Article Title: The title is the first thing people will see, it?s important to make sure it clearly indicates what the blog is about, is concise, and attention grabbing.
- Well Written & Formatted Text: The body of the blog should be well-written and formatted in a way that makes it easy to read. Consider using header tags and bulleted lists to break up the content into sections.
- Relevant images and videos can make a blog more memorable and fun to read. It also helps to break up text to make it more pleasing to the eye.
- Links: Include in-text links to relevant content. These can also point to a page on your website.
- Call-to-Action: Each and every blog that is published should include a relevant call-to-action at the bottom of the article to help boost lead generation.