What are the benefits of Commando Bootcamp Fitness classes?
Outdoor exercise is proven to be better for you than the boring treadmill of the gym. A recent scientific survey* found that compared with exercising indoors, exercising in an outdoor natural environment was associated with:
- Greater feelings of revitalisation and wellbeing.
- Increased energy and positive engagement.
- Decreased tension, confusion, anger and depression.
- Improved enjoyment and satisfaction.
- An increased likelihood of repeating the activity on a regular basis.
You’re in a group
Commando Bootcamp is all about getting fit together. While joining a group can seem daunting to some, from the moment that your instructor greets you at your free trial class, you’ll be made to feel part of the group and in a matter of minutes you’ll be drawing strength and having fun with your class mates as you crawl under, jump over, and run around them. We’re also a pretty friendly bunch, so you’ll get plenty of opportunities to get to know your fellow classmates after class. Commando Bootcamp offers a highly sociable way to health and fitness.
- Not ‘going it alone’ can really help when it comes to staying motivated to achieve your fitness goals.
- You'll find yourself looking forward to seeing your instructor and the other people in your classes
- Working out with a group helps keep you accountable, both to yourself and other members in the group – you won’t want to let them down.
- The group dynamic will have you truly trying your best, which means you'll get more out of the experience, and get fitter faster.
- You’ll celebrate your success with your instructor and class mates.
- Not forgetting our legendary social and fitness events and activities that happen after class!
Why are Commando Bootcamp classes so effective?
- Variety - every session is different to the last. Working to high standards, every session will provide its own unique way of delivering a highly effective outdoor workout. Your mind and body will never be bored – in fact you’ll be consistently mentally stimulated and physically challenged.
- Challenge – Commando Bootcamp is a whole body workout which through team and individual exercises and circuits is designed to improve speed, agility, strength and stamina. Every aspect of the class is a challenge, but as you move so fast from one exercise to another, you won’t find your motivation dulled by repetition. You’ll be doing something new with someone new every time, building a sense of camaraderie within the group.
- Teamwork – you’ll experience an enjoyable, effective workout paired exercises, and group activities.